Delivering 100% oxygen
JKC Clinic provides Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT). This treatment is the medical use of oxygen at an ambient pressure higher than atmospheric pressure, and therapeutic recompression for decompression illness, intended to reduce the injurious effects of systemic gas bubbles by physically reducing their size and providing improved conditions for elimination of bubbles and excess dissolved gas.
The equipment required for hyperbaric oxygen treatment consists of a pressure chamber and a means of delivering 100% oxygen.
HBOT found early use in the treatment of decompression sickness, and has also shown great effectiveness in treating conditions such as gas gangrene and carbon monoxide poisoning. More recent research has examined the possibility that it may also have value for other conditions such as cerebral palsy and multiple sclerosis.
BENEFITS OF HYPERBARIC OXYGEN THERAPY
Hyperbaric oxygen treatment produces one or more of the following effects:
• Increased oxygen delivery to injured tissue
• Advanced wound healing
• Preservation of damaged tissues
• Elimination and / or reduction of the effects of toxic substances
• Reduction or elimination of tissue obstruction by gas bubbles
• Greater blood vessel formation
• Improved infection control
Schedule online. It's easy, fast and secure.